Meet at the tennis courts – located at the starting point on the map.
Tips for using the map
- Map operates like a normal Google map – zoom in or out using double left click or out using double right click or by clicking on the “+” or “-“.
- Left click and drag to move the map to a different location.
- Change from Map to Satellite (or other options) using the drop down list top right of the map.
- The map is interactive – move cursor around the route or the along the elevation to track around the course and along the elevation.
- Left click and drag a section of the elevation to zoom in on that part of the course.
- Street view is available (drag little person icon to part of the course you want to look at) if you want to check out an intersection or any other section of the course.
- Return to map from street view with left arrow at bottom of the Street View image.
- Go to Google Maps using Google icon bottom left of the main map or the Placemarker icon at bottom of the Street View image. Google Maps have a much better street view function.